Apply as crew member
You enjoy becoming involved and want to show, what you can do?
You are open-minded, communicative and full of cheerfulness?
Join us as a helping-hand for the Buskers Festival 2018!
The festival takes place friday 7th to sunday 9th of September daily (from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.) and our team needs your help in the following areas:
- Logistics and event engineering (Interest in technics and physical fitness advantageous)
- Spot Support (ideal for communacitive people without reservations)
- Kids‘ Spectacle Guardian (If you enjoy being around kids, this is just right for you)
- Infopoint Guardian (Reliability and self-confidence is what we are looking for)
- Allrounder (for solution-focussed thinkers with quick wit)
- Backstage Assistants (Administrative. Experience at major events advantageous)
As a Thank you, we can offer the following:
- The official Buskers Crew Outfit
- A confirmation and a thank-you letter
- Free admission to all Buskers Events
- An exclusive Buskers After-Party for members only
It goes without saying that we will provide meat and drink (or vegetarian diet for that matter) and we can also offer a sleeping-place for people living outside of Vienna – please contact us beforehand if needed.
Applying as an exhibitor at the popup market
The applying form for the popup is currently only available in german language.
Please use this link for application: buskers.at/mitmachen
Applying as a hospitality/catering business
We can accept enquiries from interested culinary businesses from the beginning of February 2018. Providers offering sustainable products (such as regional organic products, etc.) are favoured.